Lost Trails Closed

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikewarrior350

Reaction score
i found this on the web and figured id post it here. its really too bad that this place closed as it was a great place to go riding and was one of my favoite places to go outside my own stomping grounds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is with a heavy heart to inform you that the

Lost Trails ATV Park has been shut down
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.

My family and I want to thank each and everyone of you for your support over these past 3 years.
We hope that for the short while that we were open You all felt you had a great place to enjoy ATVing.

Without going into any details, it is the landowner (Pocono Manor Resort) who forced the shut down.
Everyone else, the township, state agencies, local property owners and many of the business'
wanted and welcomed us. (Contrary to newspaper reports) We have been fighting this battle for over a year and
the resort has deeper pockets than us to carry on the fight.

We are planning on relocating on a larger parcel of land just 25 minutes from our old site with plans to be
open for the 2011 season. The location has more trails and even "Paved parking lots".
We will keep our website posted about this in the near future.

In the meantime, for those of you who ride "Sports Quads and Dirt bikes" we are opening a Practice Motocross Track.
Opening day is August 13, 2010
Sorry, no utility quads or trikes.

For more information on the Motocross Track visit the website HeadQuarters Moto Facility

Again , we want to thank everyone and we hope you feel we provided you with a good place to call home for your ATVing fun.

From my whole family,
Leslie, Chris, Craig and Jocelyn,
thank you.

Please help us get the word out by posting this on other forums.
We don't want people to be traveling to the park and find the gates are closed.
This happened over night and I am trying to get my website provider to post on our site ASAP

crazy thing about this. Headquarters is located about 5 minutes from my PA lake house. I couldnt believe it. This weeked I was in PA, we had ridden local trails over the weekend but were looking for some new stuff. We called a local atv dealer and they told us about Lost Trails closing and we should look into Headquarters. BUT it was closed tuesday adn wednesday, are only other 2 avaialble days to ride.

We stumbled upon the sign late tuesday afternoon driving to pickup dinner at a local grocery store. Bam we see this sign Headquarters Moto Track, we buck a quick right, follow it down the road, and pulled up to 2 tracks and what seemed to be wooded trails.(As well as Paintball Fields, Mini Golf, and an Arcade!) But like I said it was closed Tues/Wed, but now I cant wait to check it out next time. The tracks looked amazing.

Back