Lost bolt

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spike976

Reaction score
While putting back on the timing chain tensioner I dropped one of the bolts down this whole underneath the fly wheel at the bottom of the case. I removed the cover one the right side where the clutch is with no luck of finding the bolt. Any help or suggestions would be really helpful i am honestly one beer away from dousing it with gas and setting it on fire. This was supposed to be a simple stator & starter swap and things went sideways. Thank you in advance

Attachments

• 20201023_171755.jpg
    20201023_171755.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 2
You suck as a mechanic so now make yourself usefully in garagw next few hours abd rebuild bottom end to get it. If not kiss your motor goodbye. Invest in magmatic tool tips.

You suck as a mechanic so now make yourself usefully in garagw next few hours abd rebuild bottom end to get it. If not kiss your motor goodbye. Invest in magmatic tool tips.
Before you rudely criticize people maybe you should spellcheck what you write.

While putting back on the timing chain tensioner I dropped one of the bolts down this whole underneath the fly wheel at the bottom of the case. I removed the cover one the right side where the clutch is with no luck of finding the bolt. Any help or suggestions would be really helpful i am honestly one beer away from dousing it with gas and setting it on fire. This was supposed to be a simple stator & starter swap and things went sideways. Thank you in advance
I would drain the oil and fish around with a magnet if it doesnt drop out with the oil. There isnt very far a bolt can go inside. Taking the clutch cover off doesnt help, the bolt is in with the transmission components.

Back