"LOOK" Who Is Selling His Quad!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the page is down... if its him that sucks.

that was a really nice rappy. i'm suprised hes not parting.

Damn, all the elites are parted out or selling! Who's going to take their places?? I'd rather just save the loot for a new quad and keep mine, it's running too nice and is freshly rebuilt. Don't count on mine going away anytime soon!!! ;D

i know really, now there is no insperation, im gonna sell mine, NOT!!!! im gonna have a few years of racing on it before i sell it and get a yfz, 450r, or a r450

i know really, now there is no insperation, im gonna sell mine, NOT!!!! im gonna have a few years of racing on it before i sell it and get a yfz, 450r, or a r450

That's what i said ;D

when's your first xc race?

to get the link to work, copy and paste it, but there is an extra space after you paste it that you have to delete. should work fine then. it is one badass rappy

im gonna start as soon as i have a truck i can use and drive, im 15 now but ill be 16 in march, and im all readdy for the tests and stuff

yea dude i think that is him... lol cause i remember that truck in some of his other pics... this sucks big time... if i outgrow my rappy then ima put a gixxer motor in it

yea dude i think that is him... lol cause i remember that truck in some of his other pics... this sucks big time... if i outgrow my rappy then ima put a gixxer motor in it

When I out grow...well I should say when I get a new job I will be riding a 450 and my gf will be on the warrior...it isn't going anywhere...

He just bought most of that stuff recently. Depending on the reserve someone is going to get a really nice setup with I'd say not a lot of ride time on most if not all of the parts.

[quote:l8t37jav]yea dude i think that is him... lol cause i remember that truck in some of his other pics... this sucks big time... if i outgrow my rappy then ima put a gixxer motor in it

When I out grow...well I should say when I get a new job I will be riding a 450 and my gf will be on the warrior...it isn't going anywhere...[/quote:l8t37jav]yea me to..when i get a job i'll be riding a new YFZ450.. :cool:

Back