Look at this ****!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah take my armor piercing .22 ruger lol

My grandpa is retired military. He has true armor piercing 30-06 shells. I mean armor piercing as in armored vehicles.

yeah my great grandpa has this wicked assault rifle... barrel is like the size or a 20 gauge shot gun... wicked sweet.. i wish he would show me all his guns he has.. but he wont get them all out and he just lets them sit in his closet rusting and rotting .... just wish i could get them out to wipe them down or suntin

yeah me and my dad have a couple times... he says he will get them out some time.. and really i dont see that sometime happen

For my 21st birthday my dad got me a Colt 45, Gold Cup Series. It is a 1200$ gun. He got it from a friend for a really good deal and it has never been fired. I haven't got the time to take it out and shoot it yet but when I do I will be sure to get pics.

Yeah my dad got me a colt 45 too. But mine made me feel good for a few minutes then sick.

A friend of mine has a Desert Eagle 44 mag. I'd like to have that one!

My Dad used to hunt with a Super Blackhawk 44 mag. sweeeeet! 12" barrel No recoil at all.

Never seen a 50. I've seen 44 mag and 357mag but thats all. What's wrong with the 50?
you have never heard of the drsert eagle 50 cal?? well the gun is VERY expansive.. then its like 1.25 a pull of the trigger.. and its not much more powerful then a .45

They also jam after the 4/5th round fired, my friend down here has one, its a great range gun, fun as **** to shoot because you get ALOT of looks when that monster goes off at an indoor range but i would never trust my life to it. If anything the most powerfull auto handgun now is the 10mm, but not downloaded to the FBI specs, a hot loaded 10mm will do just about anything you could want from a handgun and then some.

Back