Lockers!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeboy3011

Reaction score
Someone help! Ima serious mud rider on my 02 wolverine and I can not find a locker that will fit in my front differentials someone that knows more please help!

I just found one on ebay like a month ago and the guy had two he was selling let me see if I can find the seller on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191874295049?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Ok that is the second one and it looks like it didn't sell so he may have just not relisted it yet. Yes I know it says it's for a kawasaki but it is a LCKHLDET-1 which is what fits our wolverines. I personally called highlifter and verified that the model and assembly number he shows in the pictures is a LCKHLDET-1 and will fit the wolverine.

I was in the process of installing this and rung a bolt off in the ring gear. Thus far I have removed the lsd assembly and installed the locker and it seems like it is going to fit fine. Only bad thing is that there are no instructions so I kind of had to wing it. At first I couldn't get the "basket" that used to hold the lsd and now holds the locker to close so I had to go back and take the stock shims out. I searched online and found instructions for a LCKHLDET-2 and in those it does indeed instruct you to take the shims out.

I ended up getting the bolt out of the ring gear so she will go back together over the next couple of weeks.

Back