Lighting Suggestions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjohnsey21

Reaction score
Im pretty new to the warrior world and recently got a 95 and did a few things to it. My next real step is getting some lighting on it, it has no rear tail or headlights. I really don't think its worth while to find and purchase a stock headlight assembly. I got a pretty good budget for a nice light set and I have so so wrenching/electrical skills. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I do mostly enduro track riding/ trail riding. Thanks.

Im pretty new to the warrior world and recently got a 95 and did a few things to it. My next real step is getting some lighting on it, it has no rear tail or headlights. I really don't think its worth while to find and purchase a stock headlight assembly. I got a pretty good budget for a nice light set and I have so so wrenching/electrical skills. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I do mostly enduro track riding/ trail riding. Thanks.

Im in the same boat, mine has no lights, I know I need to find some headlights that are good with vibration because I do alot of trail riding. Lights like that are rather expensive sometimes, I might end up picking up some stock headlights off craigslist or something.

How much riding at night do you do? If you do a lot pick up a pair of used KC Daylighters and convert them to HID you won`t be disappointed. Where in NJ are you from Cjohnsey?

How much riding at night do you do? If you do a lot pick up a pair of used KC Daylighters and convert them to HID you won`t be disappointed. Where in NJ are you from Cjohnsey?

I do a good amount of night riding when Im home in NJ. Im from Hampton NJ. Thanks for the suggestion Im going to look in to the daylighters with the conversion.

Does anyone know if all dash panels are compatible with each other ? I have a 95, trying to get a new dash so I can have indicator lights for reverse and neutral

Last edited:
I do a good amount of night riding when Im home in NJ. Im from Hampton NJ. Thanks for the suggestion Im going to look in to the daylighters with the conversion.

Does anyone know if all dash panels are compatible with each other ? I have a 95, trying to get a new dash so I can have indicator lights for reverse and neutral

i have a dash i'm not using, you can have it lol.

think im going to just scratch the dash idea. I need to get these front shocks and lights. You should come up to ride at our land sometime

I would hold off on the dash... You don't really need a light to tell you if your in neutral or if your in reverse... lol. Stock lights have worked for me and I do a LOT of trail riding at night... No vibration problems and if you've got a problem with that try lock washers. I have aftermarket shucks lights on my other warrior but that's set to a 2 wire setup.. and I'd stay away from that light setup cuz unfortunately they don't sell replacement bulbs...When a light goes out your F'd 30 bucks for a replacement light. Just a thought.

tractor lights may be an option... they are 100% isolated in rubber to protect them from the vibration of tractors (and thats ALOT) they're halogen and like $16 a light at the part store :p

I likey that idea, but will they require more juice? Upgraded wiring etc?
I might switch to that when my aftermarkets go...

I talked to kevinsranger above he said he has a pair of 91 headlights (square style) that would plug into my stock harness. I might just use them and see if I can throw in some nice bulbs. I could care less what shape the lights are I'm looking for functionality

Last edited:
I have the lights from a '93 warrior (ROUND). Pretty good shape, nothing broke/bent.The brush guard that goes around the unit is not bent, mounting bracket and hardware is good, lights still have baja grid lookin lense protectors. Let me know, I could get some pictures out if anybody is interested. PM me for more detail.

I have a set of square light with brackets. $30 shipped

DM Sent

I was just looking at the wiring diagram for the warrior headlights. It looks like the same connections to hook them up ranged from 93-99 so any headlights in those year ranges I'm looking for

Last edited:
Back