lets say......

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
ok lets say you just bought a new quad, like a yfz450, only you wanna buy parts and crap so u could race it, would you sell your warrior/raptor350 to buy the parts???

There is no way I would sell my 01 warrior. My first quad, my first true love. My warrior is one of the best choices I have ever made, no way I could sacrifice it for another quad.

yera.. but it's startin to get beat.. it's gonna need rebuilt soon and i know for a fact that every time i ride it i gotta fix something.. which is really starting to get boring.. i want to buy a z400 so i can stunt it.. mainly..

ive never rode a z400 be4 but i have rode a 400ex, and i would trade my quad for a 400ex in a heartbeat!

ive never rode a z400 be4 but i have rode a 400ex, and i would trade my quad for a 400ex in a heartbeat!

lol why they arent all THAT much better for a heart beat trade - I wouldnt trade mine for one.

awww1.jpg

:-O wait whats that to the left in that pic? Does it get owned? Mmmmmm... yes it does.

are you talking about me. ;D
didnt want 2 put ya out there like that jake ;D.i would trade my warrior for a z400 ONLY becuase my warrior cant really handle jumps as good as a z, and my first quad was a z(well started on a z, but MY first quad was the warrior) however if i could afford the performance mods and stuff i would never trade my warrior.

Back