Kz warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuzzy but clearly had fun.😄 You mean painting?
right, he painted and masked the design he came up with for the old parts washer, we ran out of time to swap out coils for his Polaris but I'll get it ready for his next visit, God bless him!

i finally got my hood scoop done, i don't know if I need to paint it orange or leave it black?

Attachments

• 20220824_172055.jpg
    20220824_172055.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220824_172250.jpg
    20220824_172250.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220824_165735.jpg
    20220824_165735.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
That's great! Can you post clearer pics?😄 Only when you have the chance.

sorry, I found that if you click on the picture it comes out clear, thanks
Sorry man, you're right. I had trouble opening it the first time. It looks finished, is it working now?

Sorry man, you're right. I had trouble opening it the first time. It looks finished, is it working now?
the hood scoop works, its bolted in place of the original panel but unfortunately the quad isn't wired up yet, soon hopefully, right now i i have honey dues to finish, thanks

the hood scoop works, its bolted in place of the original panel but unfortunately the quad isn't wired up yet, soon hopefully, right now i i have honey dues to finish, thanks
i found some other pictures of the hood scoop, those hood scoops make your quad go fast, ha Haha, well at least they look fast.20220829_104918.jpg20220829_105226.jpg

Reactions: YFM
Wow, that looks fast! Excited to see it running. Very soon? Well, no pressure.:cool:

Wow, that looks fast! Excited to see it running. Very soon? Well, no pressure.:cool:
hopefully by next month, I'm just doing the quick, easy stuff that I can squeeze in, now I'm building a seat pan and am waiting for my seat cover to get here, thanks for checking in.

hopefully by next month, I'm just doing the quick, easy stuff that I can squeeze in, now I'm building a seat pan and am waiting for my seat cover to get here, thanks for checking in.
Great! Looking forward to it, good luck. You're welcome.

I finally got the quad in the sun, it's been inside a whole year, I'm moving it to the other part of the shop I'll be able to work on it more, hopefully?20220929_105415.jpg20220929_110650.jpg

Hey there, how are you and your quad?:)

Hey there, how are you and your quad?:)
We am doing well, but my warrior is getting restless, i brought it in to the other shop so i could get to it easily and, well, i had a couple other jobs that had to get done first, I'm hoping December i can jump onto it!
( would be an awesome Christmas present to get it running, all 4 carbs tuned and screaming for vengeance, oops i lost my mind for a minute! (thanks for the inquiry and hopefully soon and have a video on my speedometer hitting 100mph!🙄20221103_140800.jpg

Wow, that looks cool. Is it one of your other hobbies?

I see, thus the two barrels? Good luck with your warrior.

Hey there, Merry Christmas!

Hey, you're welcome, and see you around.

Back