Kz warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveycrocket16

Reaction score
I finally got a little time to work the quad, my front tires came in and i threw on my old holeshots, getting ready to graft in a hood scoop,thanks 20220708_162401.jpg

I finally got a little time to work the quad, my front tires came in and i threw on my old holeshots, getting ready to graft in a hood scoop,thanks
That's great. We'll be seeing new pics, right?😀

Hey, any updates?:)

Hey, any updates?:)
Well...my time was cut short, I've been helping my mom with physical therapy among other things, thankyou for asking, hopefully I'll get some pictures soon, have a nice day.

Reactions: YFM
Hey, how are you?

Hey, how are you?
oh I'm behind on one of my customers vehicles in my shop,hate when that happens, life's at it's best when i get time to work on the Warrior! aka Raptor killer. ( no pressure)

You sound pretty busy. Do you have help in your shop?

You sound pretty busy. Do you have help in your shop?
no, just me until Monday, then my grandson is going to stay with us for 7days, he is 10 and loves helping, we get to work on fun stuff when he shows up, QUADS, QUADS AND QUADS!

no, just me until Monday, then my grandson is going to stay with us for 7days, he is 10 and loves helping, we get to work on fun stuff when he shows up, QUADS, QUADS AND QUADS!
Wow! That's fun. Does he come often?

Wow! That's fun. Does he come often?
oh man, not as much as he use to, bums me, he's a good boy, i taught him to weld when he was 5 , he's growing up, im blessed to have him and thanks for asking. 😃

oh man, not as much as he use to, bums me, he's a good boy, i taught him to weld when he was 5 , he's growing up, im blessed to have him and thanks for asking. 😃
Lots of new interests as they grow. Welding, really?

Lots of new interests as they grow. Welding, really?
yeah his parents keep him busy with baseball and football, which is good, he's really mechanically inclined, he's a little builder, my buddy, that's funny because Benny's parents aren't, there're stock brokers but they're awesome parents. have a wonderful day!

Proud parent/grandparent.👍 Will you keep us updated with your quad? Have a nice day!

Proud parent/grandparent.👍 Will you keep us updated with your quad? Have a nice day!
yes sir i will keep you updated, probably on Benny's polaris, we lost spark in it last year, were going to tear into it tomorrow and try and get it running, hopefully i get some good pictures.

Is he there now? That's great, have fun!

Have fun guys!

Have fun guys!
we had fun, my little buddy had to leave early on Thursday, never enough time, we found his Polaris had a bad coil so shifted gears to the restoration of the ( parts washer ), Benny found some of his favorite colors and went to work, he's pretty talented , looks good! sorry the pictures are kinda fuzzy.

Attachments

• 20220817_163811.jpg
    20220817_163811.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220817_163828.jpg
    20220817_163828.jpg
    938.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220817_163817.jpg
    20220817_163817.jpg
    993.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220817_153910.jpg
    20220817_153910.jpg
    599.5 KB · Views: 0
we had fun, my little buddy had to leave early on Thursday, never enough time, we found his Polaris had a bad coil so shifted gears to the restoration of the ( parts washer ), Benny found some of his favorite colors and went to work, he's pretty talented , looks good! sorry the pictures are kinda fuzzy.
Fuzzy but clearly had fun.😄 You mean painting?

Back