kind of a-arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idk not like 450 or more idk i just need some prices and kindas

iv heard Wickeds are good. check on ebay, thats were they are sold

yea i like the wickeds....any think a little cheap ive got the money just that i was to get shocks to

awesome thanks i think i might go with the ARS now just to get a little more money so i can also get some works

In stock ready to ship as pictured..one side shown. Strong Arm +3+1 will accept stock shocks or slightly longer aftermarket shocks. www.hsdracing.com

RAPTOR-350+3+1-silver-sparkle.JPG

http://www.hsdracing.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=208&idCategory=123

blackyfm350r & 53RAPTOR350 both have Strong Arm

bushings are better i thought,because no dirt will get in them, plus that all you do Ryan is dirt and **** like that and not racing. So i think the bushings will keep the dirt out much better.

yea turn but i dont know how money im gonna have so i might just get what i can afford

bushings are better i thought,because no dirt will get in them, plus that all you do Ryan is dirt and **** like that and not racing. So i think the bushings will keep the dirt out much better.

naw man the heims are like ******* indestructible I love them!

is there any where else u can get wickeds besides ebay??

thats good cause i want to get them in blue and the ones on ebay are blackish color

Back