kind of a-arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stock brake line will work with the wicked a-arms right

ATV I Shock told me they will be making an a-arm kit next year for the Raptor 350. There kit looks sweet and it should perform well.

what do that wickeds looks like when there not powder coated

Since you mentioned Wicked arms, their lower ball joint threads are exposed towards the outside of the a-arm. THey use a nut on the outside of the a-arm to secure the ball joint. Strong Arm & Symmetry arms there is no nut on the outside of the a-arm. The ball joint threads are "sucked" fully into the a-arm with a nut on the inside of the a-arm.

Since you mentioned Wicked arms, their lower ball joint threads are exposed towards the outside of the a-arm. THey use a nut on the outside of the a-arm to secure the ball joint. Strong Arm & Symmetry arms there is no nut on the outside of the a-arm. The ball joint threads are "sucked" fully into the a-arm with a nut on the inside of the a-arm.

Not to bust your balls man but I have to say with the wickeds BARELY anything is exposed when adjusted and if you can hit that spot with something that will break it you are pretty talented lol. The wickeds also have a lifetime warranty against anything so no worries there if you did ever possibly manage to break them. I ride pretty damn hard in some brutal off-road and track like conditions; I have put the wicked arms to the test and they have held up on a surprising superior level - for the cost you would expect less but that’s not the case here. I am not a spokes person for wicked or anything lol just a satisfied customer with their product. I like the strong arms a lot too if not for the cost they would have been my choice.

Back