Kevin's ###BLACK STREETSCRAPER###

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

I have buy new shocks from Wilbers, but i have them end of next week.

And i have also buy some little parts.

When i have the parts , i post new pic's. ;)

Greetings Kevin.

Here are some pictures from at the moment.

with a new lonestar +6" axle , new mirrors, new sprokect.

200807300010fv3.jpg

cm6afkf5.jpg

200807300006ep5.jpg

2uj45lyus1.jpg

and this parts have i next week :

wilbersverenraptorma5.jpg

billetremwr3.jpg

greetings

yah gunna get the shocks painted black? that blue will throw everything off. There a problem with that pic with the chick in it, she has to much clothes on.

....wow.... love it.

Im right there with you when it comes to choosing the yfm over the 450s or the 700s. People ask me why im putting all the money in to my motor when i could just sell mine and by a yfz but every one has one! every one.... i would wayyy rather have your quad and show up to a bike show then a yfz all chromed out... cause chances are there might be one there....but yours.... not a chance..and thats awsome!

i wish i could make my quad street legal....ur sooo lucky! id deff want it to have the stance yours has...and the red leds are soo sick! evil looking....lol probably scares kids at night! haha....

deff keep us updated...were major suporters!

Greetings from North Carolina bud! :)

That thing is amazing, every time i start looking at it i just can't stop staring, the attention to detail is mind blowing.

What blows my mind is he buys all his parts from the US primarily and has lots of knowledge on the thing!

Hey kevin you got any pictures of your quad when you first bought it? and does wilber have a website?

My vote for the sickest Quad ever!!!! Hey Kevin, do the street quads there have a big scene. Are there any street quad magazines? I love to got over there just to roll out to a street quad gathering and check out all the cool quads. They should deff. legalize this in the states!

Hi ,

here in belgium are some street quads but not so much, in germany are also street quads.

I have new parts :

200809300001dd1.jpg

200809300002sf2.jpg

200809300006yc5.jpg

greetings

I have the handles buy a few months ago but there was a problem with the schipping. That was on ebay but i have looked for you and it is no more on ebay . ::) ;)

Back