Kevin's ###BLACK STREETSCRAPER###

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drive it dealy on the street like it is . Here in Belgium is it different than in the US , here we drive our ATV 'S on the road with a motorcycle license plate and it's street legal. ;)

wow..y did you do this to a rappy..and not a 450..that thing is tits..Belguim has alot more aftermarket companys from the looks of it..or atleast companys that we dont have

hello ,

sorry that i not my new upadtes has posted ! next week i post my new updates ( BV : MY NEW WHEELS AND TIRES , SUPERMOTTO SUSPENSION ,...... ;)

Greetings from Belgium ! See You next week ;)

:eek:Most amazing raptor 350 I've seen on this site. Possibly the best 350 I have seen period. Nice work. Planning on doing any engine mods?

@bbbthreat : I allready did motor specifications , sow it increased a lot of horse power ;)

I'm still waiting of the delivery of my parts ;)

this is a soundtrack from my raptor whits full exhaust yoshimura system.

The sound on the movie is not as it is in reality because I filmed it with a bad camera. In real it sounds much better en deeper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTwQo_CcNAU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj-mQ6_QVmY

i'm still waiting on my parts :'(

@97warriorrider I tell it you as the project finished is ;) It is to mutch for now to write ;)

Holy ****! Like wow words cant describe that, that is one crazy nice 350. Like seriously you must be rollin in dough (money) or its just real cheap over there.

Hello everybody there !

I'm sorry for that waiting on the pictures , but here any pic's of my raptor like hi now is. Bi-ut some parts are not here . Here we go !

Whit the supermotard shock suspension:
200704260016ho8.jpg

200704260021yv6.jpg

200704260023ky8.jpg

200704260026yg3.jpg

Whit my gas dop:
200704250014ip8.jpg

Brake recovery
200704260030qu5.jpg

Whit my new brake light :
200705080001dc9.jpg

200705080006yu7.jpg

The rest of the pic's comes next week ! :) ;)

@97warriorrider

just these ones , the other are sold . These ones are adjustable in hardness and riding hight.

thanks for the nice comments ;)

Back