Just spent $500

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06yfm350

Reaction score
Well.. I just got back from the dealership. I ordered a new DG front bumper, the Yamaha graphic kit, with the seat cover, Powermadd handguards, and black/blue front shock covers. I also bought some new Fox Dirtpaw 06's Yamaha branded. I'm getting the graphic kit within the next week or so, and the rest (except the gloves) im getting at christmas. I can't wait!! any tips on how to put graphics kits on?

yea stuff sounds nice... im gettin kenda klaws all around, nerfs and a pro aluminum bumper for x-mass

$500?!?!?!?

You got ripped dude no offense.
DG Bumper 100 bucks
Graphics+seat cover- 150 bucks
Powermadds 50
Shock covers 50 dollars
Gloves 30 dollars.
Adds up to $380 And i went overboard on some of the prices, or at least those are the prices i could have got.

$500?!?!?!?

You got ripped dude no offense.
DG Bumper 100 bucks
Graphics+seat cover- 150 bucks
Powermadds 50
Shock covers 50 dollars
Gloves 30 dollars.
Adds up to $380 And i went overboard on some of the prices, or at least those are the prices i could have got.
no youre right, i can also get those things cheaper then the prcie you posted, and thats from the delaershpi by my house that ripps people off, i think yoiu should ask us before you buy something 06yfm :p

Thats Canadian funds...

DG bumper 144+ tax
Shock Covers (flame) 45+tax
Hand guards about 50+tax
Graphic kit 202+tax
gloves 30+tax

it would actually be over $500 with the taxes and everything.. the graphic kit will be here next week, ill have that installed when i get it... i love the gloves too..

Thats Canadian funds...

DG bumper 144+ tax
Shock Covers (flame) 45+tax
Hand guards about 50+tax
Graphic kit 202+tax
gloves 30+tax

it would actually be over $500 with the taxes and everything.. the graphic kit will be here next week, ill have that installed when i get it... i love the gloves too..
oh :p lol congrats on the new stuff then lol.

The only thing I can say about putting the graphics on is um well a good eye helps. Maybe a friend helping you. Be sure the clean the plastics well before putting them on. I use rubbing alcohol, I apply a few times then let it air dry. If you put the graphics on before you clean them, then it was a waste of money. It may not look dirty or dusty, but it is. Good luck. And Merry Christmas!

Ohh i understand now sorry man. but anyway a Mr. Clean magic eraser should clean the plastics up really good, then apply them with a credit card.

no leave em on, its easer to line them up on the quad. and the plastics wont move as much

use some soapy water in a squirt bottle to apply them...then u can slide em around to get em lined up...then just squeegee the water out.

Latest posts

Back