Just bought an 06

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncleroman

Reaction score
Hey all I bought an 2006 wolvy last Sunday it's got 590 miles on it. Been sitting for a while. Gas tank vent was totally plugged, carb was leaking from the float and the bowl( that ended up being a hose) ordered a cheap eBay carb cause I thought the carb was leaking out of places it shouldn't. Anyway I bought this for my daughter I like that it's smaller and lighter then everything out there. I have been riding it and have to say I love this thing. I may trade my prairie 360 in. I relocated the carb vent and put a fuel filter on the end. Is there any other preventative maintenance I should do? Thanks

Why do people talk about these like they're terrible? This thing is fun to ride! This one runs about 50. Is that normal? My old prairie 400 would run 55. Top speed is not me or daughters main goal just asking

Congrats on the purchase!

Unfortunately these days a lot of people see it that if something doesn't have the biggest motor or is the fastest, biggest thing out there, that it's 'junk'. Of course that's entirely not true at all, theyre great, reliable machines, and I for one prefer something a little more smaller and nimbler for the types of riding I do.

Yeah so far I like it. It rides a little rougher than my prairie 360. But it is faster and more fun to power slide. Ever Have you had any trouble with the fan not coming on?

Back