Jetting question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

charbison

Reaction score
I just got a 01 Warrior. It had an aftermarket exhaust and the previous owner said it needed a new jet for the exhaust as it sometimes cuts out and backfires. After some reading I think I’d need a smaller jet. I also read that increasing intake flow with aftermarket filter or cutting air box lid, would require a bigger jet. Might be a stupid question but if I did the air filter and air box mod would they cancel out or will I still need to re jet? Thank you

Attachments

• 4D924692-6A33-49D4-9DDA-BF4DEBE1E10E.jpeg
    4D924692-6A33-49D4-9DDA-BF4DEBE1E10E.jpeg
    821.5 KB · Views: 1

YFM

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Nice warrior, welcome! Any updates?

YFM

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I just got a 01 Warrior. It had an aftermarket exhaust and the previous owner said it needed a new jet for the exhaust as it sometimes cuts out and backfires. After some reading I think I’d need a smaller jet. I also read that increasing intake flow with aftermarket filter or cutting air box lid, would require a bigger jet. Might be a stupid question but if I did the air filter and air box mod would they cancel out or will I still need to re jet? Thank you
Hey, did you get this figured out? Would be nice if you can share what you ended up doing.