It's going to stop

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

beastlywarrior228

Reaction score
The thread derailing is becoming a major problem around here. If I see that you have a problem with doing it and you will be warned, if you continue to do so further action will be taken

87warrior917

Reaction score
The thread derailing is becoming a major problem around here. If I see that you have a problem with doing it and you will be warned, if you continue to do so further action will be taken

Bout damn time someone takes control on this prob. Main reason why i never get on anymore. You get on a thread on a certain subject, say someones have a problem with a carb, and the next thing you know the subject is about chevy vs ford...

YAMAHAULER

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's pretty much the reason for a lot of members absence to the forum
its more like a fricken chat room than a ATV forum!

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Yupp. Its mainly Alex right now, but as time goes on, there will be new culprits. It comes in waves. Calm down dude. Start a new BS thread and keep it in there.

Its one thing to have fun but to derail a thread to an entire now subject just fills the threads with crap.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
:( i feel like a problem now...
Nope. Just sayin it happens from time to time. New guys get on and use the forum to BS a lot. It's an active forum and even if you dont have anything real to say, its fun to put your 2¢ in I guess.

That being said, I'd rather has derails then no activity at all but if we can all stick on topic, it'd be tits magee.

alex456123

Reaction score
Nope. Just sayin it happens from time to time. New guys get on and use the forum to BS a lot. It's an active forum and even if you dont have anything real to say, its fun to put your 2¢ in I guess.

That being said, I'd rather has derails then no activity at all but if we can all stick on topic, it'd be tits magee.
:D it is fun to put in your 2 cents lol. And it indubitably would be tits Magee.