Innova Urban Camoflauge Tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuana

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone know anything about the Innova Urban Camoflauge Tires? ;DThey look sweet but are pretty $$$$. :eek:
If you don't know which tires I mean check them out at www.cycletires.com/urban_8004.htm they look really cool. ;D
If they had the blue/black and white camoflauge it would be great for the yamaha bikes and atv's. :cool:

I can't say for sure that it's true, but i've heard that colored tires like those wear out quicker than black rubber, and it makes sense to me. It takes a lot of color pigment and bleaching chemicals to get rubber to turn colors, so with the extra chemicals the tire is softer. I think for the money you'd be better off getting a name brand tire like itp, maxxis, or kenda, that will last longer and work better than those.

The black you see in all rubber and plastic is actually carbon. Carbon is added to the material for UV protection. There are other UV inhibitors but they are not as good as carbon. Basically you need to answer the following question: Will I wear out the tire before I would be concerned with UV damage? UV contributes significantly to cracking of the material. If you think you will wear out the tread in less than 2 years then I say go for it. If you won't wear out the tread then you might want to consider a regular tire.

100 bucks for a 4 ply tire, thats getting close to the outragous side.
so they'll wear out quick, you'll plug them once a week and you'll have an empty wallet, doesn't sound worth it to me. Not to mention they look tacky as a mother fucker.

save yourself 50 bucks and get a set of holeshot HD's,

Back