im not a crack addict

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so how long have you been clean? I know you were fighting the habit for a while ;D

why does it say that a post made at 9:52 today say yesterday when its only 11:25 pm? just curious. all post made today already say yesterday on them well before midnight.

[quote:7z42myhv]dont make sence at all

you havent even talked about crack or anything like that?

Look at his title.

Jees, who's the DORKo here??[/quote:7z42myhv]

what?

why does it say that a post made at 9:52 today say yesterday when its only 11:25 pm? just curious. all post made today already say yesterday on them well before midnight.

Look at the top of the page. The date and time are shown under where it says: "Hey, eikm216, you have x messages,...." The date and time shown should match the time for your location. If it doesn't you need to go to your profile and change the time zone. I'm in Eastern time zone but for some reason, I have to put central for the time to reflect right...lol

Just change it until the time and date at the top of the screen is right with where you are.

they never turned it back for day light savings

It should be set for Eastern Standard Time. Daylight Savings Time should be listed separately, but since it's not, it should always be Standard.

Back