Idea's

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider13

Reaction score
I dunno guys I've had so much bad luck with my warrior I'm tired of fixing it and its just not worth it. I dunno lmao i feel like just rebuilding everything and wasting all my money on it and making it a "deathshadow" warrior but my dad would highly disapprove. But i dunno i also feel like buying a bike just because it doesn't cost as much and also i was riding with some bikes today. Or i also could just sell it and wait like 3-4 years and get a 450.

fixing a warrior?! i have a 98 warrior and have never had a problem with it. must trouble free quad i've ever had. i ride it through mud, water, dominate hill climbs no problems at all. only things i have replaced is brakes, chains & sprockets... what kina trouble do you have out of it?

hmmm..... i don't know if i could wait 3-4 years to get a quad. i mean i've been waiting a long time but i don't if i could wait any longer though. how much money do you have to put in it or go towards a new quad?

I have to admit Ryan, if we had the kind of luck you've been having, I'd be tempted to move on to something else too.

Granted, we've had our share of problems. But ours are mostly self induced. lol

If it were me, and I did decide to get rid of the Warrior, I'd stick with replacing it with another quad.

Just my .02

fixing a warrior?! i have a 98 warrior and have never had a problem with it. must trouble free quad i've ever had. i ride it through mud, water, dominate hill climbs no problems at all. only things i have replaced is brakes, chains & sprockets... what kina trouble do you have out of it?

I have replaced soo much **** holy **** almost half of wat the quad is worth.

Latest posts

Back