I Need Help!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmey27

Reaction score
hey guys, i got asr racing a-arms coming in, i got holeshot hds coming in, and i already have my g-force racing axle!! I need help finding some decent aftermarket front shocks that cost between 300 and 400 bucks!!! help please

i got the superior suspension shocks off ebay....they are pretty sweet....i like em way better than my works.and they are only 300 bucks shipped, and they are custom made to your specs.

i got the superior suspension shocks off ebay....they are pretty sweet....i like em way better than my works.and they are only 300 bucks shipped, and they are custom made to your specs.

could you show me the shocks, where they are at on ebay!!! and maybe of pic of the rappy with them!!!!!!!!!!!

I may just end up buying a 450 doller pair of elka"s!!!!!!!!!

elkas......mmmmmmmmm
i think that would be your best bet. i would do like klutch and get the recreational without rezzies first. i didnt realize that you can add them later. i would be afraid that you would regret getting something else just to save a little.

hmmm i was just lookin on egay and i cant find any reaptor 350 front shocks...

I would go with the superior suspension, they are also comign out with rezzies that you can add later. Elka is prolly better though, but the superior suspension is a little better on the wallet.

go for whats best for your bank account, suspensionworx said the superior suspension shocks were sweet, and he has no reason to lie to you. Elkas are great, customer service is awesome, but they cost more then most. The recreational is a great buy if you cant afford shocks with rezzies right now, i plan on adding rezzies in a few months so tahts good for me. since superior suspension is doing the same thing, i would say go for them, they are about 100 bucks cheaper, with the saved money buy your self some bad ass tie rods and brakelines or somehting ;)

go for whats best for your bank account, suspensionworx said the superior suspension shocks were sweet, and he has no reason to lie to you. Elkas are great, customer service is awesome, but they cost more then most. The recreational is a great buy if you cant afford shocks with rezzies right now, i plan on adding rezzies in a few months so tahts good for me. since superior suspension is doing the same thing, i would say go for them, they are about 100 bucks cheaper, with the saved money buy your self some bad ass tie rods and brakelines or somehting ;)

thanks for the advice man!!!!!!!

Back