I just want to say......

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
...this place is a circus. There is not one bit of serious Warrior talk on here any more,very little at most. Its pretty sad.:tdown:

...this place is a circus. There is not one bit of serious Warrior talk on here any more,very little at most. Its pretty sad.:tdown:

Dude this thread is in the *OFF-TOPIC SECTION*... So this is where we come to chat about what we want ! Warriors and Raptor's are cool but this is for Off-Topics. :bump:

Dude this thread is in the *OFF-TOPIC SECTION*... So this is where we come to chat about what we want ! Warriors and Raptor's are cool but this is for Off-Topics. :bump:

Dude..... i'm not talking about just the off topic board. I have been around here a little bit I know what this place used to be. Maybe you missed the that. This thread is in the off topic section because it is off topic...... nothing to do with the Warrior just the site. FYI. take a look at the rest of the site and its nothing but "oh no how do I put gas in my bike". Its becoming a joke.

Last edited:
Dude..... i'm not talking about just the off topic board. I have been around here a little bit I know what this place used to be. Maybe you missed the that. This thread is in the off topic section because it is off topic...... nothing to do with the Warrior just the site. FYI. take a look at the rest of the site and its nothing but "oh no how do I put gas in my bike". Its becoming a joke.

No such thing as a stupid question. For us newbies/young bucks we have alot to learn. When someone looks at a product they've never seen before of course there's going to be stupid questions. I didn't even know how to change the oil when I first got my warrior now replacing parts like crazy thanks to this forum. We've all been there I'm sure. I'm prolly never going to leave this site. If nobody can answer my questions at least ill be able to answer theirs and make their life a little easier.

No such thing as a stupid question. For us newbies/young bucks we have alot to learn. When someone looks at a product they've never seen before of course there's going to be stupid questions. I didn't even know how to change the oil when I first got my warrior now replacing parts like crazy thanks to this forum. We've all been there I'm sure. I'm prolly never going to leave this site. If nobody can answer my questions at least ill be able to answer theirs and make their life a little easier.

Yeah lay it down Big **** guy!!! :rock:

there are stupid questions...... lots of them actually i dont care what anybody tells you. the problem here is all you newbs dont know what the ******* search button is. you just know you can get on here and ask a question........ that can be answered without another thread being started. so you lazy ass newbs want an answer now so you figure if you start a new thread about what ever its the way to go. Every question you have about anything YFM350 has already been addressed on here i promise you. instant gratification is all ya'll care about.

Bull ****. I'm def one of those that searches the existing threads.. It's the small stuff that's never been covered.. For instance my spacers and Nerfs don't work together. I COULD have saved $100 but its never been discussed. Now I can save someone else money. I'm not going to argue dude. This all all fun to me. Jus a hobby. I do agree that ppl need to search sh*t b4 they post tho

Bull ****. I'm def one of those that searches the existing threads.. It's the small stuff that's never been covered.. For instance my spacers and Nerfs don't work together. I COULD have saved $100 but its never been discussed. Now I can save someone else money. I'm not going to argue dude. This all all fun to me. Jus a hobby. I do agree that ppl need to search sh*t b4 they post tho
well if your one searching then i'm not talking about you then right?
I know I'm just a big meanie head

Last edited:
The members that have been here a long time 3,500+ posts will agree, ive been on since 2011, its waaaay different. No intelligent engine chat anymore.. no intelligent questions about setup.. all the questions are "why do the tires hit the nerfs with 5" wheel spacers" my new a arms wont fit! What year is my frame" just dumb newbs that need the search button.

I mean come on. Im 17 (18 in August) and I have picked up on the "post a new thread as a last resort" idea. If you have a update to your quad post in the build log thread you ALREADY STARTED. And if you have new videos, make a video thread for your stuff, AND USE IT. Dang. I dont wanna hear what you've ordered, or when you break it. That is what the "what did you do to your quad today?" Thats is for.

And finally DONT JUST POST TO POST. Dang.

The members that have been here a long time 3,500+ posts will agree, ive been on since 2011, its waaaay different. No intelligent engine chat anymore.. no intelligent questions about setup.. all the questions are "why do the tires hit the nerfs with 5" wheel spacers" my new a arms wont fit! What year is my frame" just dumb newbs that need the search button.

I mean come on. Im 17 (18 in August) and I have picked up on the "post a new thread as a last resort" idea. If you have a update to your quad post in the build log thread you ALREADY STARTED. And if you have new videos, make a video thread for your stuff, AND USE IT. Dang. I dont wanna hear what you've ordered, or when you break it. That is what the "what did you do to your quad today?" Thats is for.

And finally DONT JUST POST TO POST. Dang.
WOAH! Weston you are way out of line!!! hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back