I Just Might Have Messed up.HELP!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04Warrior04

Reaction score
Ok so after riding today I wanted to clean out the carb, because it was miss-firing. So I go to get it un-hooked from the throtle cable and could not figure out how the peice on the extierer of the carb comes off.So then I loosend the bolt wich looked to be holding it in and gave it a pull. Well it came apart but the little plastic tube inside of that, the cable for the throtle went into this. Any easy ways to fix it? Thanks

HUH? You take the plastic side cover off of the carb and then take the cable channel nut out of the throttle lever and off of the end of the cable, then unscrew the cable from the carb housing and it will come fight off the carb. You don't really need to take the cable off the carb just to spray clean it though.

I dont understand what you did.

Yeah that sounds right. I'm going to go dip it probably is why i took it off. But yeah how do you get the cable back through the sleeve?? Or do you even need the sleeve on it??

Last edited:
Just reposting so it will be in the new post link. I need some help with this guys. Really don't want to have to buy a new cable. Thanks

Do you have any way to post pictures of what you've got torn down? Could prolly get an answer real quick if we could see it.

Back