How to upgrade your stock lights to look original, but rock LED's brightness

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Buy these lights. It's $40 for the set, free shipping on ebay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/131115314025?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Cut the old light mounting tabs off the stock bracket. The new lights have new tabs and are too wide for the stock ones.

Center the new tabs in front of the old tab base material. This is the perfect spot for the new tabs to go, because of the center bolt hole you have to drill and the mounting tab underneath the bracket, also for the width of the new lights cooling fins.

Mark and then drill your holes on both sides, then bolt the new brackets up.

If you set it up right, you have just enough room to set the nut and tighten it. Cut off any extra bolt threads after it tight.

Finished look! Spraypaint the bracket (with the new lights off of course!) and you looking good! Stock look but much better and brighter lights!

Damn! I honestly believed I was the first to do this, LOL.....We did the same exact thing and I never saw this thread until now! Same lights...even mounted them the same....they are really bright! I wired mine for high beam only...I didnt see a time when I would use them on low anyway.....
:haha:

Latest posts

Back