HOW TO: Post a picture

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

fmfwarrior21

Reaction score
Ok guys this is really easy take your pictures go to www.imagestation.com or www.photobucket.com make yourself an account and upload your pictures. Once you have your pictures on there get the full-size picture of them. Left click a go to properties get the URL and come back here.

When you are posting a message click the image button in the tool bar that appears above. Two img codes will appear all you have to do is paste the URL in between these two blocks. place your url in between them

flyinacez

Reaction score
Hey guys, I posted pix as it says above but I see everyone else is plopping pix right in the forums without a link! How can you do that? Just copy an paste?
Thanks

yamarider

Reaction score
Are you pasting the link in between the (img)(img) thing? I just tried it with your pic and previewed it and it worked fine for me.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
wht ive done it like 5 times... when you click on thew picture thing you get a so all you do is paste it in between those two right??? cuz thats wht i do

yamarider

Reaction score
are you pasting the link to the page or the link specifically for the picture? If you are using the same link you used to post the pic the first time you're using the link to the page the pic is on. You need to go to the page, right click on the picture, go to properties, and use the address on the property page.

bart

Reaction score
Albums

I'm trying to add an album of other warriors and stuff, but it will not give me the option to upload photos