How to polish up head?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgallodoro24

Reaction score
As title says. Mine has that sort of oxidized look. Bike is fairly new and everything is shiny except the head. I've done some searching and haven't found anything.

Well i was trying not to pull engine out. Thought there might be something u can do with a dremel or something.

yea id just paint it, or go to autozone, buy some turtle wax heavy duty rubbing compund (in a green container, like liquid sandpaper) take your plastics off and start polishing the head with it!

Last edited:
yea I'd just paint it, or go to auto zone, buy some turtle wax heavy duty rubbing compound (in a green container, like liquid sandpaper) take your plastics off and start polishing the head with it!

How long do you think that will last? I might just go with the paint since I'm thinking about changing piston and cam. Do you guys think i should fool with the motor since it only has about 50hrs on it? I want to work on it but don't want to work on something that's not broke u know.

IMG_3352.jpg

JUST DO IT!!!!:evilface:

Back