How to install front wheel spacers.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarheadoo7

Reaction score
These spacers have come up once or twice so I am giving them a shot.\

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5-ATV-WHEEL-SPACERS-TRACKER-BREEZE-WARRIOR-BLASTER_W0QQitemZ180323430525QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item29fc1d307d

Here is how I installed mine:

First, here she is stock.
DSCN2128.jpg

Jack it up
DSCN2129.jpg

Take the wheels off
DSCN2130.jpg

Take the rock blockers off (whatever they are called)
DSCN2132.jpg

Screw on the spacers to your existing lugs.
DSCN2133.jpg

Tighten them and put torque marks on them just in case.
DSCN2134.jpg

DSCN2138.jpg

Now you can flip the rims out or leave them stock. I flipped mine. Remount rims.

DSCN2145.jpg

Enjoy!

Before:
DSCN2128.jpg

After:
DSCN2139.jpg

Up in the air:
DSCN2140.jpg

Misc Shots.

DSCN2141.jpg

DSCN2142.jpg

DSCN2135.jpg

DSCN2143.jpg

DSCN2144.jpg

DSCN2146.jpg

DSCN2147.jpg

Sunday we are going to Wellsville to get one last ride before the snow.. I will give them a good test out there..

I don't like how all the intricates are left in open for any rock or log to bash them into a mangled piece of metal, projecting me over the handlebars.

The stance does look better thou... even with the stock dump-lops!
I will report back after Sunday.

after looking at these shots i REALLY don't like how everything is open.. I flipped my rims.. i am going to flip them back most likely.

Flip those rims back. Bet you bash up your front disks. I have extras when you do. I've give yah a deal, hehehehe. How wide is it now from outter tire to outter tire?

You should take them rock shields off the brakes it makes it look better.

well we just got back from wellsville.. heavy duty trail riding. rocks, stumps, climbs. descends, some jumps, and lots of mud.

spacers held up great.. steering response is better up front..

i give the 20 dollar mod an A+

ya like i said i was REALLY surprised how well they have held up and you should post a picture of it with the wheels flipped back around i bet it looks better.

ill try to get in there an ddo that if i get outa work before the sun goes down... which is earler and earlier these days..

they were cool for a while.. i ended up taking htem out cuz they stress the tie rod ends so much.. i was eating tie rod ends like candy...

put those same 20$ wheel spacers on my back tires, wonder if it will hold up well with the torque

Back