How To: 400ex A-Arms Warrior 350 Long Travel Suspension!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i used stock 400 ex arms, will the stock warrior ball joints fit in the stock honda arms?

old tread i know but could you buy long travel a arms for a 400ex instead of just regular +2

sorry found my answer. do they make stock length 400 a arms with the 12 point adjustable? so i could use them on a warrior?

Would the let me run a longer shock?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you obvoiusly have to run shorter shocks with a LT setup :loco:

I have a set of 04 yfz450 shocks that I would like to run with out the shock re locators. I didnt now if they made lt 300ex arms. sorry im asking so many questions i just dont want to mess anything up buy running these shocks. If i had the money I would buy fox floats but I already have these and they where free.

the shock are 16" but on asr and full flight they only sell +3 300ex a arms

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you obvoiusly have to run shorter shocks with a LT setup :loco:

Actually a LT setup runs longer than stock shocks.

Back