How exactly do you become elite?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
guys im just wondering how exactly you get into the elite?

r ;)andom but hey, lol i have no clue

Well the quad has to be elite fisrt off. Then if we (as in admins mods) think it is elite material then it will be added to the elite section.

no corko because you see you have what we warrior owners call a "faggoty ass 400ex piece of ****."

Basically just like pelphrey said, if its something unique and has more aftermarket parts than most, or is just plain sick, it makes the elite. Usually you have to have big things done in 3 areas, Suspension, motor, cosmetic.

tru. i just wasnt sure who votes on it or anything- thanks guys. ya corkos def. elite lol

no corko because you see you have what we warrior owners call a "faggoty ass 400ex piece of ****."

Come on now man...he isnt bashing us at all, why dont ya leave him alone. Just wait until a blaster punk comes in here, so u can mock and degrade him.

Basically just like pelphrey said, if its something unique and has more aftermarket parts than most, or is just plain sick, it makes the elite. Usually you have to have big things done in 3 areas, Suspension, motor, cosmetic.

Or it doesnt have to come down to $$$ - if it looks totally sick and you did a lot of custom unique projects that really stand out it will qualify too.

You must get voted in by the staff!

[quote:ihopskzk]no corko because you see you have what we warrior owners call a "faggoty ass 400ex piece of ****."

Come on now man...he isnt bashing us at all, why dont ya leave him alone. Just wait until a blaster punk comes in here, so u can mock and degrade him.[/quote:ihopskzk]

No one is bashing him Reggie... It's just fun to bust some balls every once and a while; it's all in good fun.

[quote:r9t0knmb]no corko because you see you have what we warrior owners call a "faggoty ass 400ex piece of ****."

i dont think it is there buddy![/quote:r9t0knmb]
i think it is ;D

Back