How did you find this site?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
Just curious how everyone found this site, i know alot of you came over from warrior central(R.I.P) ;)

Anyways, just post how you found the site, from a freidn, search, link off of BT, etc.

Well heres my story, yamahaquad350, aka, Spenc, sent me a pm on BT to go to warriorcentral when it first started up, i got sick of the lack of progression there and a few of the members came together and made this site.

Well i was one of the original 5 or 6 members to be first included on this so that how i found out. Im likeing this site alot better, i just need to get some more posts up. ;D

i found this site in a post about warrior oil coolers at ATVConnection :p

got in trouble for soliciting? thats just mean... atv connection r snobs... i mean, its not like u were soliciting prostitution!..............., or were u ;)

well, i have alot of friends online, everything from real life friends to clan members in games i play... but sadly none of them even know what yfm350 means... :-/, so i cant really invite any of my friends lol but, if i meet anyone with a warrior ill point em this way ofcourse ;D

im not to proud to engage in alittle solicitation

Someone on here directed me over here from BT. I cant remeber who it was now, but they had the link in their sig over there.

this retarded donkey on aim named Ruban Garcia just wouldn't leave me alone... i think he's a sexual preditor ;)

EDIT: names RUBEN, not RUBAN **** face ;)
-Vrap

i found the sight from searching abouth the oil cooler upgrade. i think i found a link to the sight after i punched the screen cuz i couldent find ****.... and here i am now :)

yamahaquad350 dude or whatever with the blue warrior pm'd me on bluetraxx to go to warriorcentral, then pm'd me on warriorcentral to go here.

Back