Hot Rods stroker kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know about the FST but I don't wanna go over 400cc.If I do that I have to race in the 450 class.

Thank you for the answer.Do you know how much power increase can I expect from it?

Thank you for the answer.Do you know how much power increase can I expect from it?

Well with out a cam or port work/oversized valves u wont get nearly as much of a gain. I can't really say for the warrior we have put them in 400EXs and standard ones in many quads; have not had a customer come back yet with a complaint. I would guess probably a 60% gain... the FSTs put out almost a 100% gain (around 40 HP + total depending on mods and port work).

I'm going to change the cam too.I just wanna know what to expect from it.Do you know witch cam that will be a good chose for this kit?It's gonna be a couple of mounts to I do this,have to save up some money first.

The cam depends on what you’re doing. I like powroll's midrange high lifter for trailing it’s got a nice duration, they make a great race cam too that is suppose to be nasty (haven’t tried it). The staff at powroll is more then willing to talk to you - give them a call they will help you out with general info/cam selection for what you want to do.

where can i get the fst kit at? an how much are they. thanks

Thanks for our answers Death.I do must MX and Supermotard and some trail so I need a good allraund cam. :D I'm sorry for all the ? But it's not so easy to get answers on this in Norway it's not to many companies her that know about quads.So I need your help on this.

where can i get the fst kit at? an how much are they. thanks
go to fourstroketech.net to look at the kit, the kit itself is $649 for the 446, but you're looking at a lot more than that to get it installed if you can't do it yourself.

do i need anything else if i get that kit. my dad can put it in for me.

I have a question too.

If I were to get a stroker kit like the ones yall are talkin about, will it cause the engine to overheat easily and will the engine have to be rebuilt soon after?

I just order the hot rods storker kit from Dennis Kirk.I will have it her next week. :)I also order the 430 cam and springs from Powroll but it was on backorder so I wont have it her for about 3 weeks. :(

I know about the FST but I don't wanna go over 400cc.If I do that I have to race in the 450 class.
yeah but your laready at the top of your class stock arnt you?

[quote:nr8lp6qm]I know about the FST but I don't wanna go over 400cc.If I do that I have to race in the 450 class.
yeah but your laready at the top of your class stock arnt you?
[/quote:nr8lp6qm]

I'm racing in the 400 class.We have different classes her in Norway then you have in the U.S.

Back