homemade muffler

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000warrior350

Reaction score
yep i made me a muffler , got tried of lookin for one cheap so i just build me one

if i can figure out how to get my camera to stop poppin so bad i'll post a sound clip

100_2799.jpg

100_2798.jpg

even has a spark aresster...made from the left over pieces from my filter mod
100_2800.jpg

100_2797.jpg

cool man, i would love to hear it. looks like you did a good job on it.

your camera probably can't pick up the tone of the muffler. mine does the same thing and i credit that to having a not so good camera. i have one of the $120 kodak's fyi. need to get a better one like a canon or nikon.

why don't you post a vid for shits and giggles. we'll be able to have at least a little idea of what it sounds like.

I love creativity . That looks nice , I do know that shorter cans will change the power curve . I m not sure but I think it will have a little more top end .

here ya go .. a sound clip ... yes it still pops,yes my ride is dirty, and yes im bald.....

now that is with the baffle(also homade ) in ...it is ALOT louder with it out ...tooo loud

and much deeper tone to .... ill try to get some pics /vids of the insides , and what not ..

from what i could tell it sounded pretty good. also, sounded like it could be loud as **** in person.

my camera does that same **** too. and don't worry about being bald. im only 24 and getting skinny up top too. lol

nah .. its isnt too loud .. with the baffle in .....its a lil bit quieter than a big gun on my buddies ltr450

....**** i aint bald ...............thats a solar panel for a highly sophisticated love machine

Sounds good, at idle you can tel the diff. Once, again cool barns. You did one hellofa upgrade from the first warrior you were ridin round on.

i bought all the pieces off ebay... ......pretty much....

they guy i got all the stuff from isnt sellin the parts anymore ...(end cap ,stainless sheeting,turndown)
i made the inner core ..out of 2" steel pipe

its just a piece of stainless...1/16 i think wrapped around a 2"pipe 12" long with holes drilled in it all the way down the length and all the way around ...... wrap that in steel mesh...then wrap that in fiber glass matting , or a repack kit from your muffler of choice....then wrap all that in the stainless sheeting .
put you caps on ,rivet wear needed anr weld it up .......thats pretty much the just of it

yea......its WAYYYYYY lighter than the stock

no clue how much it weighs....never thought to put it on a scale

Once again the outbuildings (barns) are sweet. Sounds very nice for any muffler, ler alone one you made. Goodjob

Back