• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Holy Grail Warn 424 for Sale NIB!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.metz

Reaction score
I ended up with 2 of these things so I figured I'd sell the surplus to fund more things for the project. It is a new in box 66055 for 1995-1999.
I have verified that everything is accounted for including install instructions.
I know these things are rare as all heck.
$600

I mean I know they are rare and all but $600 is ridiculous. By all means make your money but gouging people isn't cool. I bought one brand new on ebay a couple months ago for $210 shipped.

I really didn't know what to put for a price, I paid a lot lol, last one I seen sold was for 400 a few years ago lol. If someone wants it i'm sure they will let me know. I looked for a long time before finding this one. If it doesn't sell I'll be forced to buy another wolverine to put it on!

Hi Cosmo. My info says up to 2000 wolverines had 16 mm diameter spling shaft. After 2001 they went to a 19 mm splined shaft. There is a guy on ebay in Montreal with a 19 mm kit but no shift cable for $150. His ebay name is MTLWreckers514.

Back