HMF Slip-on with Dyno-Jet kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolverine350rider

Reaction score
Well, i was looking for some more power for my 350. And I bought an HMF Slip-on with a dyno jet kit. First off, let me say, WOW!!!!!! Great low and mid range gains. I did the Warn 424, HMF, and Dyno-jet all at the same time, and its a totally new machine. Tons of newfound tourque and speed. ANYONE looking for more power, consider the 424, HMF, and jet kit. Its soo much better that stock with those 3 items installed.

John

Glad to hear of your new found bike. With 3 mods at once you don't really know what did what. You'd be very surprised at what the 424 did alone. All that torque is now being applied to just the rear axle....totally different machine. Have fun! I like going through areas that are a challenge in 2 wheel drive and knowing that you have 4WD just incase. Remember not to engage the front while the rear is spinning....not good!

<><

WOW!!!

I just installed my HMF and FMF Jet Kit! What a great power gain. Now it wants to pick up the front in second gear! I'm using a 155 jet right now because the 160 that came in the pack didn't fit, they are sending me another one, not sure if I will us it but just incase.

And oh, by the way.....Sounds AWESOME, it really BARKS now. I will have to get the quiet core for state land riding.

Shawn

I got the hmf muffler, iridium spark plug, and an edelbrock carb for a warrior. It turned my wolverine into a beast. I'm getting ready to install a torque stuffer from alba. Pretty soon i'm going to need to step up my clutch.

Ditto on the 424, Dyno Jet and a good exhaust really waking up the 350 Wolvys !!
WorKed great on mine...

Back