Hey ...its me yamahaqd350....if you remember me

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahaquad350

Reaction score
hey guys!! ... this is my myspace http://www.myspace.com/27793282 i can get on that at school and some times at home..but this site is blocked at school...and my comp is fucked at home...but yeah... alot of you newbies prob dont know me...i used to be big on this site...untill my comp started messing up and i got a 2nd job....but yeah....my quad is in the elite if you wonta see what im about.. my atavater is fucked up i guess so u cant see it from here...to all my bros that i used to be kinda close to on here im sorry wev grown apart...veloci, #21 (dave), death and everybody eles you know who you are.....we started this along time ago ...and even tho its grown with out me ..im glad its doing pretty well....everybody that wants scoops and stuff...im really sorry but for now im sort of done with them...i dont have the time anymore.....if you wont to look in the classifieds i had an add along time ago that shows pics and my old prices everybody has the promistion to take my design and make your own...its farly simple...love you guys...and ill try and keep in touch...

yo spencer sup, been forever. scoops still good tho did some slight modification tho
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-441371.jpg

just bent the bottom part in, i think its cooler but i tweaked the left one need to fix it....
welcom back tho, you still making them hood covers?

haha..yeah wow...quick reply ...nice lol...but yeah im not really making anything as of now.... i havnt rode in a month...sigh...i really miss it...when i get back in to it im gonna start to race it.....iv seen the guys around here race and there pansys ...i jump biger stuff then they do and i dont even have an offical track...but you know how it is.....ill prob save up for an fst kit down the road like i planed but...my suspention kills anything they were throwing except for a few yfzs moded crazly out there....but id tear up the 2 banshees that were out there...they didnt even try to hit the little doubles lol...anyways...after seeing that race i wonted to see how yall were doing...loooks bad ass guys....keep up the sickness!

Back