"Here She Is Boys!!!" "Deal of the Decade!!"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

07350r

Reaction score
So, I picked this 07 350 up for 15 hundred bucks after work this evening, excellent condition, mostly neglected and unridden. Brought it home and began the going through process. Started with the valve check and adjustment, then commenced removing the carb, running extremely lean. I removed the brass cap to find that the fuel screw setting from the factory was actually completely turned all the way in, in other words, no fuel. I opened it up 1.5 turns out, then cleaned each jet in the carb with the pilot only being the one that needed cleaned, completely closed up. I took the pilot jet and ever so gently snugged it in the end of my Dewalt power drill, put the setting on low and proceeded to take one single strand from a wire brush and slowly feed it in to the jet hole. It will clean the jet perfectly and not remove any material from the inside diameter leaving you knowing that you have a very clean 17.5 Mikuni pilot jet, just something I picked up along the way and has worked flawlessly every time. Anyway, after that, oil and filter change, then rear differential fluid change, Mobile One full Synthetic hypoid GL-5 gear oil. I also still had a chrome free flow power tip from my first 07 350 Wolverine that I held on to, with the motor running awesomely richer, I installed the cap, quad runs amazing!!! Removed the sparky and with the new tip on, sounds like an HMF, nice and thumpy, great torque and runs flawlessly, After that, I discovered that the super sick and sweet new SS 212 wheels and 8 ply Grim Reaper tires that I just put on my little 250 Recon less then a week ago, WERE THE EXACT SAME BOLT PATTERN AND OFFSET AS THE WOLVERINE, "THANK YOU YAMAHA!!!!!" So, I bolted them babies on, so stoked, got way more then I bargained for, this thing launches now that she's dialed in, tomorrow after work probably gonna detail er up, heres a few lowsy cell phone pics, best I could do on short notice.;)
350-6.jpg

350-8.jpg

350-7.jpg

350-5.jpg

350-9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, same for me, I told the wife there's no way I was gonna miss out on this one at that price! Usually around this time of year its the best time to buy a used atv or dirt bike, everybody's needin Christmas doe.

Back