Help new riding area

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreed5821

Reaction score
There is a new riding area in GA called Highland Park. Their owner has posted on another site asking people to vote in a poll by the local paper in support of the facility. I know most of ya'll will never ride there, heck I probably will never ride there, but if you go to the link he posted you can vote in the poll without registering or anything. Lets help him to get more favorable numbers. It only takes a moment. The poll is in the left margin of the link posted below. Just scroll down and ya can't miss it! Thanks Ya'll.

Here is his post:
Paul Wright
C - class

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:56 pm Post subject: IMPORTANT: Newspaper poll for Highland Park

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost every off-road riding area or track around the country has s few local residents that oppose it. Highland Park is no different. We have a few local residents that have hired an attorney and are fighting us any way they can. They will loose, but public opinion is important, and Highland Park has been on the front page of the Cedartown Standard (local newspaper) 3 times now. The paper is widely read in the Cedartown area, and they have an online poll in the lower left corner of the home page: http://news.mywebpal.com/index.cfm?pnpid=725

Please take a moment to go to the site and click "APPROVE". If you have riding buddies you email, send them the link too.

As of this post, the poll shows 44% approve, 25% disapprove

I appreciate your help -

Thats a huge improvement over the forty something that it was. Thanks for taking the time to vote on it!

I approve. Anything to help out an ATV community. Even though like said above I may never ride there. However if the situation was turned around I would want people to vote for a place around my area.

I approve. Anything to help out an ATV community. Even though like said above I may never ride there. However if the situation was turned around I would want people to vote for a place around my area.

My feelings exactly! And let me know if there ever is a poll for one anywhere and I'll vote in favor of it. They've gotten all of their permits and opening tomorrow so it's a done deal anyway, but the commissioners and such could give them a hard time if they thought enough voters were against the business.

Back