Help! 1999 Warrior Decals

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sethmorgan22

Reaction score
Does ANYONE have photos of a 1999 Yamaha Warrior 350, the white and blue scheme when it was newer and shows the detail of the original fender decals? I’ve searched the internet high and low and can’t find any. My dad bought this Warrior brand new (it was his second one new), I’ve looked through photos of me riding it when I was younger and have a few photos that sort of show the decals but I’m hoping for a good photo that shows the colors and design as I’m having custom replacement decals made for the restore I’m doing. Really hoping someone on here has something! 😁
Here is my progress so far lots you cant see, mechanically etc. repainted frame, restored plastics, new tires, and lots of mechanical work also an older picture that sort of shows the front fender decals but not great detail, that one is several years old A8BA9EA7-E7D8-430B-9253-D1497E22E115.jpeg127DD187-FBC6-4E11-BEF2-C0E8692281D6.jpeg

@beastlywarrior228 Yes, they do. That’s the ones I found. So they have the design, but I just wanted to try and match the colors/fading as closely as I could to factory if possible. I think they were black blue and silver. But I can’t remember for certain. OCD. 😜

Latest posts

Back