Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you wear a helmet when you ride

• Yeah

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Helmet. Some of the stuff I've done and been hit by. I wouldn't be here without one..

I'm all helmet never to cool chicks dig helmets lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm for helmets when you are trail or mx riding and i always do. but when i ride my 150 around in the fields, or a quad or snowmobile when i go ice fishing in mn no. im not wearing a helmet it just seems silly when you are riding on a flat open surface. But if you are going to ride a wear a helmet... a neck brace is a MUST. I lost one of my best friends when we were just trail riding and he flipped his 400ex and got his foot caught in between the nerf bars and the frame so he couldnt jump off and it just mangled him. Because he was wearing a helmet but no neck brace and it broke his neck and severed the spinal cord. Not trying to preach or anything but all a helmet does is keep you from hitting your head... it doesnt put a bubble around you like so many people think.

I'm for helmets when you are trail or mx riding and i always do. but when i ride my 150 around in the fields, or a quad or snowmobile when i go ice fishing in mn no. im not wearing a helmet it just seems silly when you are riding on a flat open surface. But if you are going to ride a wear a helmet... a neck brace is a MUST. I lost one of my best friends when we were just trail riding and he flipped his 400ex and got his foot caught in between the nerf bars and the frame so he couldnt jump off and it just mangled him. Because he was wearing a helmet but no neck brace and it broke his neck and severed the spinal cord. Not trying to preach or anything but all a helmet does is keep you from hitting your head... it doesnt put a bubble around you like so many people think.

Oh thats defiantly true, i worry more about my neck than my head, but those braces are so expensive i cant afford one :(

Latest posts

Back