Hello from central Illinois

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudsport96

Reaction score
Hey all, hoping to learn a few things and be able to get my warrior going again.
It is a mess i bought as a fixer upper and it ran before i parked it a year ago but needed work. Now it needs more but nothing i cant manage im sure.

Welcome.

Do you think major repair is needed?

Welcome.

Do you think major repair is needed?
Rebuilt the carb, put on a new clutch cable, so far. Needs a battery, needs tires and a seat. I have the 12 tooth front sprocket to replace the 11 tooth a previous owner installed to offset the 26 inch tires on the rear. And i need to remove the snowplow brackets.... yes the previous guy plowed snow with it.

Reactions: YFM
Rebuilt the carb, put on a new clutch cable, so far. Needs a battery, needs tires and a seat. I have the 12 tooth front sprocket to replace the 11 tooth a previous owner installed to offset the 26 inch tires on the rear. And i need to remove the snowplow brackets.... yes the previous guy plowed snow with it.
That's a lot.
If you change to 11-tooth what will be the new tire size?

Wow that's a very interesting setup.

Hello, any updates?

Back