Hello from central Illinois

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

Mudsport96

Reaction score
Hey all, hoping to learn a few things and be able to get my warrior going again.
It is a mess i bought as a fixer upper and it ran before i parked it a year ago but needed work. Now it needs more but nothing i cant manage im sure.

YFM

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome.

Do you think major repair is needed?

Mudsport96

Reaction score
Welcome.

Do you think major repair is needed?
Rebuilt the carb, put on a new clutch cable, so far. Needs a battery, needs tires and a seat. I have the 12 tooth front sprocket to replace the 11 tooth a previous owner installed to offset the 26 inch tires on the rear. And i need to remove the snowplow brackets.... yes the previous guy plowed snow with it.

Reactions: YFM

YFM

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Rebuilt the carb, put on a new clutch cable, so far. Needs a battery, needs tires and a seat. I have the 12 tooth front sprocket to replace the 11 tooth a previous owner installed to offset the 26 inch tires on the rear. And i need to remove the snowplow brackets.... yes the previous guy plowed snow with it.
That's a lot.
If you change to 11-tooth what will be the new tire size?

beastlywarrior228

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow that's a very interesting setup.

YFM

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hello, any updates?