heel toe shifter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binky

Reaction score
I don't know if you have the same problem as I do. I find it hard to upshift, so I started looking for a heel toe shifter, (I didn't want the big ugly shift bar). All I could find was an engo from royaldistributing, but not for a wolvy. For 20 bucks I decided to order one. I ordered one for a 93-97 kodiak, the pivot is the same. all i had to do was bend the 'toe' part away from the pull start to clear it, maybe 1/2 - 3/4 inch, re-pean the shift joint on the opposite side of the shift pedal, towards the outside. Works great, quicker and easier upshifts and downshifts. My camera is out of comission, will post pics asap.

Very cool, would love to see some detailed pics though.

Thanks! :)

I know this thread is old...

Post pics if you can! My machine is tough to upshift in the cold weather...before the engine warms up.

There's an adjusting bar on the shifter that will allow u to raise or lower the shifter bar, try that before spending money u don't need to. I just bought my wolvy and was havinng to raise my whole foot to shift then I found that adjusting bar and adjusted it and fixed my problem. I see this is a pretty old post but hopefully this will help anyone else looking with the same problem!!

Back