Headlight bulbs...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreed5821

Reaction score
I was riding a couple of weeks ago and my lights suddenly stopped working. I hadn't thought any more about it since then, figuring it was just a fuse. I checked the fuse and it is good so I started checking the lights. My bulbs are inside the light! The flange that holds the bulb to keep it from falling in are still where they should be but the bulb came out of the flange. Have any of ya'll ever had this to happen? What I don't understand is em both doing it at the same time! Now I have to fish em out.

yea my bulbs use to all ways pop out there really nothing u can do just buy new ones and hope it dont happen cuase ive tryed to fix them and it dont work

mine did it once on my rappy and in order to get them out is just take that rubber cup type thing on the back of your head light and open it up then shut the gas off on your quad and get a friend or try your self and pick it up and tip it back on the rear grab bar then just stick your finger in there and knock out the light bulb

Thanks ya'll. I didn't know if that was common or not. Guess I'll ride again before I fix it. I always stand it up to wash it after riding so that'll be a good time to get the bulbs out.

i did that once, it was cuz i was runnining brites and lows run at the same time it overheated the bulbes and nelted the solder, i succeswfully re soldered one, but give it a try!

just make sure you turn your gas off before pick up your quad.... gas is the price of your left nut these days ;)

I haven't had the problem yet. But a problem I did notice a few days ago was the plastic housing around the headlights vibrating against the headlight. It does it on the right side but not the left side. I did however tighten the bolt to the light but it still does it? I just started riding it again after 2 months of sitting and it didn't do it before, and I haven't changed anything.

I always have a low beam going out on mine, i dont know why but it always manages to blow out, the high still works, but this is my 3rd set of bulbs.

I haven't had any problems yet. I don't ride at night to often, but I run the lights when I ride always. I suppose I know where to look if and when mine do go bad..

Back