HD'S or XCD'S

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmey27

Reaction score
hey guys, im looking for a new set of rear tires! I ride lots of trails and im on the track at times! which should i get hd's or xcd's???

think he's talking about the XCR's. umm, hrm, I'm not sure, I haven't heard that much of the xcr's though I have heard some good things about the MXR 6's i think it is.
~Bill

I was going to give the I razers a try but I think Im back to hoelshots again lol

by XCD's not sure if you meant XCR or XCT but here is what I think Im going to run.

I think I am going to put the HD's on the rear and and go with the XCR's on the front. I like the more aggresive rear of the HD's but the fronts only come in 22's, so will get the XCR's for the front in a 21. The XCR's are a little lighter but the rears are not as aggresive looking as I like.

If looking at the XCT's the rears are similiar to the XCR's just in a larger size and the fronts are more knobbied. I have the XCT's on my warrior and I liked them but they were a little to big.

Here is a pic of my warrior with 22r/23f XCT's

2001Warrior002.jpg

Back