Had to remove the Shout Box..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

b_700x

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I had to disable the Shout Box for now, since it's causing some issues. I'm working on another way to display it though, so I'll keep you all updated on the progress. Sorry, but I hope you understand.

Thanks!

alex456123

Reaction score
I believe The only way to get this to work better than what it was is for admin to upgrade through the site host. It's just not big enough to support it.

jeffsyfm350x

Reaction score
I believe The only way to get this to work better than what it was is for admin to upgrade through the site host. It's just not big enough to support it.
Nah that wasn't the problem we had members asking questions about things that were in threads and just being lazy and not looking stuff up and just trying to get a quick answer.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

lbjamm

Reaction score
Nah that wasn't the problem we had members asking questions about things that were in threads and just being lazy and not looking stuff up and just trying to get a quick answer.

I hear ya there. I HATE when people don't use the search function. Like "what jets do I need".

jeffsyfm350x

Reaction score
I hear ya there. I HATE when people don't use the search function. Like "what jets do I need".

Yup it was out of control. Me and you sent some pms back and forth you seen what was going on lol.