Got My Pro Desighn Pro Flow Kit Today!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I Will Prolly Got To The Dealer For Jets, But Anyway I Love The K&N, It Gives Great All Around Power....

have you jetted b4? its a pain in the ass... made me want to smash the damn quad when i did it...

honestly send it to the shop 2 get it jetted if u dont wanna hate ur quad 4 a lil chunk of time

Are you gonna send your quad to a dealer everytime it needs jetted? Regularly i had to mess with mine 3-4 times a year. You should at least try it, then if you mess up and get lost take it to a dealer, but you should learn how to do it.

Are you gonna send your quad to a dealer everytime it needs jetted? Regularly i had to mess with mine 3-4 times a year. You should at least try it, then if you mess up and get lost take it to a dealer, but you should learn how to do it.

Agreed.

I haven't had to jet mine yet, but the concensus seems to be that it is a pain in the arss the first couple of times, but once you get used to doing it, it's no big deal.

OK, I will probally try it first, but if It gets to be a big pain in the ass, I will take her to the dealer

I may jus buy a "dial a Jet", and not even buy the jet kit, would that be a good idea? Who sells "Dial a Jet"?

If you can spare the extra money (once you sell your carb for $135.00 and don’t spend 70 on the dial-a-jet you will have over $200.00 already.), the gains/flow/options you get from the Edel are superior to the stocker/dial-a-jet setup. I would save and get the Edelbrock and not dump new money into an old shitty design of a carburetor; that is just my $0.02. But so far besides the hidden installation techniques I have heard good things about the dial-a-jet as well... It is your call! For your case I would recommend buying a Dyna jet kit because they come with PICTURE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS. You should really learn how to jet that carb for yourself, or have a big wallet paying people to do it for you.

Yup, it is not as hard as you think, there isn't too much you can screw up! You will have the picture directions and you always have me and the entire board to help you along the way if you have any questions or anything goes wrong; you can do it.

Back