goodbye bayou

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corko1492

Reaction score
heck yes i finally sold it so now i wanna get a warrior or a 400ex but i only have like 2 grand and my dad will only give 400 so i have to just keep looking

Keep them eyes open it should be no problem finding a warrior or 400ex in that price range. You would be a whole lot cooler if you get the warrior though :)

lol but it would take me a while to pay my dad back cause i get 40 bucks a week ( lol ) and i always feel weird riding justins warrior

but now that im quadless i want to get anything as long as its iin good shape im goin to look at a 400 tomorrow

all my modds are finished tonight @ 9:25 pm

dial a jet
w/b e-series
pro flo clamp on
north coast black powdercoated bumper
crank case breather

all i kneed to do is adjust the handle bars

one problem the overflow tube is now constantly leaking gas
wtf?

A friend of mine just bought an '87 Warrior for $1200 that runs great. It hasn't been ridden much at all for the last couple of years, but it has been built for flat track racing (according to the guy who had it for the last couple of years). I think he sold it because it scared him by being so torquey. Don't buy something you won't be happy with though. Wait until you find one you really like. With a couple thousand to spend, you should be able to get a good ride. Just be patient.

but now that im quadless i want to get anything as long as its iin good shape im goin to look at a 400 tomorrow
Don't rush yourself into buying something you're not sure you want. My brother wanted a quad so bad he just got the first thing he found in his price range, a 250ex, and within a couple months he was already looking for something better. It's worth the wait.

I have a warrior for sale....the motor doesnt run, but theres some nice parts on it...$1,000

I have a warrior for sale....the motor doesnt run, but theres some nice parts on it...$1,000

sure as long as someone can push me down a hill or somthing

[quote:lcyzb9ww]lol but it would take me a while to pay my dad back cause i get 40 bucks a week ( lol ) and i always feel weird braking justins warrior

FIXED![/quote:lcyzb9ww]

yes your right i did try to fix it right after i broke it

nope the peice that the sprocket goes on is all grinded out so the dudes gonna call back when he gets the new piece and idk if i want it because its a 2000 and we could get a 01 thats in alot better shape for like 1 or 2 hundred more

Back