good deal???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
my neighbor wants a warrior, and a guy right by us is selling his for 1500, it works and everything only its really old. its a 92 and he doesnt have a title OR a bill of sale for it. he said he just got it back from the shop and had a complete restoration job. so you think 1500 is a good price? :-/

Some states don't require a title. Bill of sale I am not sure about. However, since he claims to have had a complete restoration ask for documents. And have you seen it, ir so what does it look like to you? In my opinion $1500 is high. You can easily search around and find a new model for a little more money. You've got to consider this thing is 15 years old.

Just don't rush into it. Tell your buddy to take his time. He may want one super bad, but it is well worth the wait to find one that is in excellent shape.

he said he had a receit for everything, the bike is all stock except for the tires. the bike looks really good,its a combo of silver,white, and blue, he has it in his garage and said he'd let us test ride it when we show him we have the money.thanks ill tell my friend what you said and tell him about this site ;)

Yes tell everyone!!!

I'd for sure go look at it. It may be worth $1500. But like I said before check your local DMV and see if a title and bill of sale are also required. Its better to be on the safe side. Take pictures if you go look at it and post them. We can't tell how well it runs, but I'd like to see it if possible..

if i can get a digi camera by then, last one took a **** on my last ride, it looks pretty good for an 92.when i go to pick up my restrict next week at the dmv ill check if he needs a title and allgood stuff, the vin # is visible, any way i can check if its stolen with the vin #?

i think with 1500 you can get a one a little newer, maybe like 95. But hey if it runs good, and looks good why not? Also with 200-250 you can do a rebuild if needed.

Back