Gonna be a busy weekend

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2xtreme

Reaction score
Well Brown has been good to us this week.

The E-series, Dial-A-Jet, and black powder coated bumper are in. Picking up rear C-series rims tomorrow and hopefully the ProDesign intake will be here today.

The E-series in on (sounds hawt!), and we yaked the DG bumper off it last night.

Soo..... looks like some of the 'honey-do' list won't get done this weekend.

;D

Congrats 2xtreme! I can't wait to start modding mine. I want a Dial-A-Jet as well. Be sure to let us know how it does.

..."What can Brown do for you?"

upsgirl2.jpg

ha...................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................... ...............................................................................................................
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

once you get done putting everything on you should come up to ride it for a while and to show my dad the pipe.. just as long as the castles arent home

Back