GET ON CHAT NOW!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****! I give up lol. What is the problem? Why doesn’t more then a handful of people get on chat? Please some feedback on this issue...

I wish I could answer that myself. I have bumped the other chat thread numerous times and yet there are no replies or no one else logging into the chat. So your guess is as good as mine.

Sorry Ya'll. Anytime I'm logged on here, pm me and I'll drop in. I just got tired of going to an empty room...lol

I post on a heavy metal board and what we do there is have everyone that can log onto the chat on friday nights. That is usually the only way to get a bunch of people together. It's like kreed said, people don't try if there is a good chance nobody will be there. Thats my input anyway.

rember you tyred to help me... well phelpry or w/e the hell his name is lol sent me the file and i tryed and had the smae problem as b4

I'm only on during the mid to later afternoon, I have to work early as **** nowadays so night is out of the question

Yeah. I have been called Pelphrey since the 3rd or 4th grade. But you can call me Sir Phrey if you can spell that.

Back